Frequently bought together
The Welch Allyn ABPM 7100 is an easy-to-use 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor which offers maximum patient comfort and compliance.
- Highest clinical validation – BHS A/A
- Intelligent inflation provides excellent patient comfort and improves compliance
- Fully flexible program options for various measurement periods and inflation
- Includes Welch Allyn CardioPerfect® Workstation software – the professional’s choice
- Easily create, print, and customise detailed reports to meet your needs
- Data can be transferred to all major patient record systems inc. EMIS, Systmone and Vision
- Lightweight, compact and quiet for further patient comfort and compliance
- 100% latex-free and PVC cuffs reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- Future-proof investments - upgradable to add new functionality including Central Blood Pressure and Pulse Wave Analysis (Arterial Stiffness)
- Can be integrated with other CardioPerfect™ devices such as ECG and Spirometry to streamline diagnostics
- Supplied with 2 cuffs - adult and large adult
- On-site staff training included
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.