NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- The Company will use every endeavour to dispatch in stock items within 1 business day (24hr) of receiving an order using the most appropriate service. This is subject to stock availability, timings applicable regulations, Company Holidays, Bank Holidays. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- The items will be delivered to the delivery address selected by the Customer at the time of ordering and it is deemed the responsibility of the Customer to confirm the details, advise of any special delivery requirements (opening times, restricted entrances, stairs, etc.) at the time the order is placed. The Company does not accept any liability as a consequence of a lack of information supplied by the Customer.
- Mainland UK orders over £100 (net) are shipped free of charge. The Company reserves the right to change this at any time at its sole discretion.
- Additional carriage charges may apply to certain destinations in the UK, such as the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and others.
- Pharmaceuticals will incur additional delivery charge. The company reserves the right to increase this charge at its sole discretion.
- Extra handling charges may be incurred for re-dispatched parcels.
- Estimated delivery dates are quoted in good faith but shall not be binding.
- Furniture orders can take from 6 to 8 weeks to be delivered and in the case of special order items up to 12 weeks.
- In case of non-delivery damaged or missing items the customer must advise the company within 7 business days of the date of the dispatch confirmation so that the Company can investigate and ascertain the location of the items. The Company will not accept claims that are made after 7 business days.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- Orders over £100 (net) delivered to mainland UK. This is usually done using a next day service but is able to change as / when the company deems it fit to do so.