- Measurement range -35°C to +80°C
- Can be used in fridges & freezers
- Stores 16,382 readings
- Can store up to 1 years worth of data
- Life-long replaceable lithium battery
- User can replace battery, no need to replace logger
- Battery will last at least 1 year depending on logging rate and temperature
- Flashing LED status indicators (red, green and orange) advises user if temperature has gone outside alarm limits- without having to download data
- P67 standard moisture protection when cap fitted
- Software supplied on CD
Once you have selected the parameters you require (logging rate, measurement units, high and low alarms and start-time) and the frequency of the recordings (from 10 seconds to 12 hours), simply place on the middle shelf in the fridge or freezer.
When you need to check the readings, just connect to the USB on your PC (compatible with Windows 2000, WP and Vista) and it will display/graph detailed information of all the recordings it has made. You never need to manually record the readings, as you can store the readings on the PC, and create tables and graphs etc,
Even outside of working hours, every change in internal temperature is being logged to +1C level of accuracy. Overnight fluctuations, due to power cuts or surges, may have corrected themselves by the following morning- the logger gives you peace of mind that the temperature will have been recorded, and any problems can be quickly highlighted.
It also has flashing warning lights should the temperature exceed your parameters- this highlights possible problem, without the need to download the data.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.