Tegaderm + Pad Film Dressing with Non Adherent Pad | 9 x 20cm | Pack of 25
Consumables > Wound Care
Tegaderm + Pad Film Dressing With Non Adherant Pad
This composite dressing is a sterile, waterproof bacterial barrier which consists of a non-adherent absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film transparent dressing.
Tegaderm +Pad transparent dressings, with the unique "picture frame" delivery system, make it quick and easy to achieve a precise, secure placement of the dressing every time.Benefits:
- Convenient, all-in-one sterile dressing reduces application time.
- Waterproof bacterial barrier which allows patients to shower and protects the site from outside contaminants.
- Breathable film allows skin to function normally with good exchange of moisture vapor and oxygen.
- Provides moist wound environment to enhance healing and lessen pain
- Unique, non-adherent pad won't stick to the wound, allowing normal wound healing processes to occur with less pain and trauma
- Conformable dressing is easier to apply, and stretches with the skin to promote longer wear time
Dressings for wounds, to protect skin, and for use over I.V. catheters and other intravascular and percutaneous devices.Suggested Applications:
- Post-surgical dressing to protect clean, closed wounds
- Fragile, at-risk skin
- Light-to-moderately draining wounds
- Superficial and partial-thickness wounds
- Acute wounds such as cuts, burns, and abrasions
- To secure or cover devices
- Chronic wounds
- I.V. catheter sites (peripheral and central lines). Secondary dressing applications: Over hydrogels, alginates, and gauze