The new Fusion Phlebotomy chair range has been designed using our extensive knowledge to provide a trusted, ergonomic design providing comfort for the patient and comfortable patient positioning for the clinician.
- Electric or Hydraulic height adjustment
- Maximum user weight 250kg (40 stone)
- 50mm retracting positioning castors
- Gas assisted head & foot sections
- Hoist clearance 125mm
- In emergency situations chair goes horizontal for patient recovery
- Electric head section and foot sections adjustment option (SUN-FPHBE2 & 3)
- -20º Trendelenburg version
- Two fully adjustable phlebotomy arms as standard
- Easy removal of the phlebotomy arms allows the chair to be used as a standard drop end couch
- Anti-bacterial CQC compliant vinyl upholstery with gussets between the sections allowing easy cleaning
- Paper roll holder as standard
- Dimensions: 165cm(L) x 65cm(W) x 46-98cm(H) (Electric), 165cm(L) x 65cm(W) x 48-100cm(H) (Hydraulic)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.