Jelonet dressings provide an effective primary wound contact layer, suitable for the treatment of burns, ulcers and skin grafts. The dressing consists of cotton fabric gauze impregregnated with soft paraffin to ensure low-adherence. Jelonet dressings are available in three sizes and supplied individually wrapped in sterile packets.
- Prevents sticking to the wound surface and guarantees an unhindered exudates flow to the outside.
- Pain relieving thanks to soft paraffin coating.
- Atraumatic dressing change.
- Suitable for the treatment of burns, ulcers and skin grafts
- Cotton fabric gauze
- Impregnated with soft paraffin to ensure low-adherence
- Individually wrapped
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.