Advanced vital signs monitor for pulse oximetry, blood pressure and temperature measurements.
Riester’s RVS-100 is an advanced vital signs monitor which offers pulse oximetry, blood pressure and temperature measurements. The device has ‘Monitor‘, ‘Spot-Check‘ and ‘Triage‘ profile options and a high performance touchscreen.
The RVS - 100 can communicate through a wired or wireless connection to the hospital’s EMR, according to the HL7 standard. The highly flexible, modular design offers many configurations and settings to suit the needs of hospitals, clinics and private practices, as well as long-term care settings.Product Details
- 2 year warranty
- 3 measurement modes (Monitor, Spot-check, Triage)
- High-sensitivity 8” TFT colour touch screen with self-explanatory user interface and integrated help-function
- Displays SYS, DIA, MAP, Pulse, Temp, Plethysmogram
- Clinical grade NIBP* including averaging mode
- Programmable NIBP averaging mode (2-5 readings)
- Riester, Masimo* or Nellcor* Oximax SpO2
- Predictive Thermometer (Filac 3000)
- Connectivity with the EMR - follows the HL7 standard
- LAN Connectivity as standard
- Programmable alarms (audible, visible) with 3 priority levels
- Supports nurse call RJ11 port
- Available as wall, desk and floor model
- Can be expanded to wall diagnostic station
- Internal memory for 5,000 measurements
- Lithium-ion battery with up to 17 hours ON time
- Thermal printer (internal)
- Barcode reader
- Mobile stand including basket for storage (cuffs, sensors, cables)
- NIBP extension tube
- 2 cuffs (adult & adult large incl. connectors)
- SpO2 sensor adult
- SpO2 extension cable
- Oral temperature probe
- Probe cover
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.