RBP100 BPM Mobile Model
Diagnostics > BPMs
Maximum flexibility in patient diagnostics
- World class, clinical grade NIBP device
- Light and practical blood pressure monitor for clinical use
- BP & pulse measurement range:
- Systolic: 60-255 mmHg
- Diastolic: 30-200mmHg
- MAP: 40-200 mmHg
- Heart rate: 40-200 bpm
- BIHS validated technology
- 4" LCD screen, easy to read
- Oscillometric mode: Fast readings, typically 30 – 40 seconds
- Auscultatory mode with auto-deflate (3 mmHg/sec) provides consistent patient BP measurement and allows clinicians to verify automated readings without removing the cuff
- Average mode (3x) allows more objective measurement results for clinicians and helps to reduce elevated readings due to white-coat effect
- Interval settings possible in average mode: 15, 30, 45, 60 seconds
- Arrythmia detection
- Clinically validated for patients with special conditions: hypertension, hypotension, diabetes, pregnancy, pre-eclampsia, arteriosclerosis, end-stage renal disease, obesity, the elderly and for children > 3 years of age
- Memory: capacity for 210 readings
- Easy to use one touch operation
- Display panel with WHO Blood Pressure Value Classification (colour coded)
- Rechargeable internal battery pack (4x NIMH AA) allows 1000 measurements if fully charged
- 6 hours needed for a full charge
- Partial stand-by mode (shut-off of background illumination after 10 seconds)
- Storage basket on the reverse side for desk, mobile and for wall-mount version. Additional optional basket can be attached to pole of mobile stand
- Latex free cuffs included in standard delivery
- Adult cuff (Size M, 22-32cm / 8.67 - 12.6 inch)
- Large adult cuff (Size L+XL, 32-52cm / 12.6 - 20.48 inch)
- Optional: Child cuff (size S, 14-22cm / 5.52-8.67 inch )
- Cleaning recommended via wipe disinfection with a medical grade mild disinfectant spray (i.e. Cidex, Enzol or 10% bleach solution)
- 2-year warranty
- Alternative power use via AC/DC adapter 7.5V/1.5A
- Country-specific interchangeable socket plugs are included in standard delivery of each version
- Total tube length 280cm (110.24 in)
- Weight: 510g (1.12 lb)
- 2.5m (98.42 inches) airtube with metal connector
- NiMH Battery pack, 4.8 V 2400 mAh
- AC/DC Adapter 7.5 V, 1.5 A (EU, US, UK, Austr.)
- 2 Cuffs: M and L-XL soft cuff without D-Ring
- Plastic quick connector
- Each BP cuff comes with 30 cm (11.8 in) of airtube
- Basket: small plastic
- Instruction for use
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.