Pack of 50 Trainers
Having set the standard with the Mini-Wright Standard, the AFS Low Range peak flow meter provides the same level of accuracy and consistency to those patients with lower peak flow monitoring requirements. Particularly useful for very young children, the elderly and patients with severe air flow obstruction. The Mini-Wright AFS Low Range measures peak expiratory flow between 30-400 L/min.
Particularly useful for patients who have a typically low peak flow reading. By reducing the range of the scale, this device enables readings to be more accurate for low readings in comparison to a scale on a larger peak flow meter.
- Available with ATS and EU scales
- Useful for children, elderly and patients with severe air flow obstruction
- Individually calibrated for accuracy
- Incorporates Aerodynamic Flow System (AFS)
- Easy to read scale
- Simple to use
- Readings can be taken on the move
- Compact for portability
- Windmill incentive trainer available, useful for children
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.