Frequently bought together
The MediWipes Disinfecting Alcohol-Based Hard Surface Wipes are highly effective against a range of bacteria, including MRSA and E-Coli. These wipes are guaranteed to kill 99.999% of germs. They are therefore perfect for a wide variety of applications in laboratory, food production, hospitals, as well as an environment where infection control is paramount.
- Pack of 100
- 20x20 wipes
- 70% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL - Isopropyl alcohol is the most commonly used disinfectant in hospitals around the world. 70% is deemed the best percentage as higher and lower percentages have lower success rates in destroying germs.
- MEDICAL GRADE – Produced by Farla Medical for use by surgeries and hospitals across the globe, you can always be sure of high quality with Farla Brand Products.
- SEALED DISPENSER PACK – All MediWipes are supplied in a sealed dispenser pack to ensure maximum product freshness before use. When ready for use, peel off the protective seal and close the lid when finished to keep them fresh.
- EFFECTIVE FROM 10 SECONDS – Simply wipe the area you want to disinfect, wait 10 seconds, and you’re ready to go!
- With hard clip lid
- Non-woven wipes impregnated with IPA BP 70% w/w
- R-11 Highly Flammable
- R-36 Irritating to eyes
- R-67 Vapours may cause drowsiness
- Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- S-2 Keep out of reach of children
- S-9 Keep container in a well-ventilated place
- S-16 Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING
- S-23 Do not breathe vapour
- S-26 In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek advice
- S-36 Wear gloves if sensitive
- S-51 Use only in well-ventilated areas
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.