- Latest leading innovative medical technology
- AA grade clinical validation to 3 separate validation protocols. BHS, ESH International Protocol
- ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060
- Pulse rate accuracy ±1%
- Unique SleepWell® function
- Built in voice recording (max 8 x 15 seconds)
- Distributed by PMS Instruments and used extensively in Primary Care, Secondary Care and in clinical research
- 5 star independent customer reviews
- Automatic textual analysis to NICE guideline NG136 on Hypertension
- Advanced Oscillometric method for accuracy and proven reliability
- Designed and engineered for professional use
- Compact size and near silent operation ensure maximum patient comfort
- Uses CardioVisions full colour software reporting and automatic NICE analysis
- Listed on the British and Irish Hypertension Society website
- Multiple site licence
- No on going software licence cost
- Standard mini USB A mini to USB B PC cable for genuine plug and play operation
- Attach reports to popular CMR providers like EMIS Web and SystmOne
Dimensions 70 x 99 x 30 mm
- Measurement range 30-280 mmHg and 40-240 bpm
- Weight 196g excluding batteries
- Voltage display to check battery status. IP22 water ingress protection
- NHS Supply Chain NPC code FFF936
- Adult (25-32cm) and large adult (32-42cm) wipe able latex free cuffs
- USB A mini to USB B PC cable
- CardioVisions analysis software
- Carry pouch, shoulder strap, waist belt
- Quick start user instructions
- Free remote installation and training is included
- 2 year warranty
- Free 2 Year Premier Support includes remote training, technical support, and loan equipment subject to availability
The ABPM-06 is the latest premium professional ambulatory blood pressure monitor from Meditech. The ABPM-06 builds on the 30 year plus reputation and experience of Meditech's engineers and maintains the tradition of reliability and accuracy thousands of customers around the world have come to expect. The ABPM-06 may look familiar from the outside but it includes a host of innovative new features, designed with patient comfort in mind and based on feedback from thousands of customers worldwide on the inside.
At the heart of the ABPM-06 is a Meditech developed next generation Oscillometric algorithm which gives it class leading accuracy. Meditech were so confident of the accuracy of the ABPM-06 they had it clinically validated to 3 separate and demanding clinical protocols. It received an AA grade clinical validation.
The ABPM-06 sees the introduction of important new Meditech innovations to ABPM monitors. The unique SleepWell® function added to the new algorithm means the device will only repeat failed measurements if measurement frequency is low and there have been no successful measurements for a long time. This can help the patient get a more comfortable night's sleep.
The ABPM-06 also introduces a new Control Measurement function. If enabled the ABPM-06 performs an initial test measurement within 2 minutes of being programmed. The purpose of this new function is to ensure the monitor has been programmed successfully and that the device is working properly before the patient leaves. It also provides an automatic "baseline" reading in the Surgery or Clinic which can be useful in diagnosing White Coat Hypertension or Masked Hypertension.
The ABPM-06 features automatic cuff detection and will recognise the cuff size attached to it (small, medium, large) and optimises inflation and deflation accordingly. This makes wearing the device more comfortable aiding patient compliance. An extended measurement range now means the Systolic measurement range has been extended by 11% and the Diastolic by 24% over the ABPM-05.
A new built in voice memo storage means patients can record up to eight fifteen second long recordings giving the clinician an insight in to their experience and if they exhibit any additional symptoms like dizziness, shortness of breath or palpitations. This provides useful additional data on the 24 hour recording and means the patient doesn't need to record events on a paper diary card. These voice memos are stored in the recorder and transferred to the CardioVisions software when downloaded to a PC. CardioVisions analysis software provides detailed reporting and automatic textual analysis to NICE guideline NG136 on Hypertension
Responding to customer requests the ABPM-06 now uses a low cost standard USB communication cable and the LCD screen has been upgraded to display additional measurement information. The blood pressure measurement range has also been increased from 30-280 mmHg and heart rate from 40-240 beats per minute over the previous models. Pulse rate accuracy is ±1%.
The CardioVisions software supplied with the ABPM-06 is fully customisable and can be used on numerous PCs without the need for a Dongle or licence key. Individual readings and a trend graph are also printed. Reports can also be attached to popular clinical management systems like EMIS Web and SystmOne.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.