Luxo Generation II LHH Examination Light | Wall with Colour Control Temperature
£550.01 (£660.01 incl VAT)
This item will be delivered by the supplier and an extra cost may be incurred. If this is so, a Farla Healthcare Representative will be in touch.
General Patient Examination, Minor Treatment, Maternity, Dermatology, Blood Vessel recognition, Pathology and Forensics, Cosmetic Surgery (e.g. Botox), Mortuaries (on post mortem table).
- Adjustable Colour Temperature - Warm White setting is ideal for Dermatological Examination while the cool white setting is ideal for the recognition of blood cells.
- Arm technology and movement - Parallel, three-pivot arm.Arm length is 105cm
- Light Source - Supplied LED 15 watt cluster lamp /Lifetime - Minimum 50,000 hours
- Lux Level - 16,000 lux @ 1.0m / 80,000 lux @ 0.6m
- Dimming - On/Off and seamless dimming
- Colour Temperature Tunable (adjustable) - 4000K/4500K/3500K- Tuneable Version
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI) - Ra95. R9: 98 at 4000K with 100% power
- Antimicrobial Powder Coating -SteriTouc Prevents the growth of bacteria, biofilm and mould.
- Medical approvals and certificates: IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2.Class 1, Medical CE mark
- Mountings: Mountings to be purchased separately. Options: Wall Bracket, Mobile Stand, Desk Clamp, Ceiling Mount(Ceiling Void Mount available on request)
5 year warranty