Flo-Tone CR is the NEW and improved version of the Flo-Tone.The Flo-Tone CR has been carefully engineered to achieve additional functionality:
- firstly being able to fit all pMDIs
- secondly ensuring that the guidance whistle will respond at the same flow rate in all pMDIs,irrespective of their individual resistance.
It is used to help patients acquire and retain good inhaler technique:
- as a mini-spacer; by attaching the device to an inhaler, drug delivery is improved, while unwanted oropharyngeal deposition is reduced
- as a training aid for initial familiarisation with pMDI technique, moving on to the active medication for day-to-day use.
The built-in whistle produced on inhalation provides a clear positive signal to actuate, helping the patient to understand when they have achieved the correct flow rate for successful drug delivery. Then after actuation, helping them maintain a slow gentle inhalation, to move the medication into the lungs.Features:
- Pack of 10
- Guides the patient to correct pMDI use (flow rate, co-ordination and duration)
- Improves inhaler technique
- Fits all pMDIs
- Built-in controlled resistance (CR) removes variability of the pMDIs internal resistance
- Delivers full lung dose and reduces throat impact
- Can be used as a mini-spacer; pMDI attachment
- Can be used as a training aid; for use with a placebo pMDI inhaler
- Incorporates tethered mouthpiece cap
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.