See how to use FarlaSORB with our FarlaSORB Information For Use
For more information see our FarlaCare website
- Excellent absorption capacity for use on heavily exuding wounds.
- Multi-layered construction designed to facilitate fluid management and promote faster healing.
Why is locking away exudate important?
- Excess exudate is harmful to new tissue growth and may contain bacteria.
- According to current knowledge wound exudate may also contain proteases including matrix metalloproteinases, MMP-2 and MMP-9, which are responsible for delayed wound healing.
Key features and benefits:
- High capacity exudate management minimises risk of maceration
- Traps wound fluid and locks components away
- Can be used under compression therapy
For use on very wet wounds:
- Leg Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Dehisced Surgical wounds
- Donor Sites BENEFITS
Innovative approach to effective clinical decision making
- Aligns with NHS GIRFT
- Intuitive dressing selection
Colour coded informative packaging