FarlaFOAM S Silicone Foam (Bordered) | Flexi-Fit 17.9 x 17.1cm | Pack of 5
Multi-layered highly absorbent adhesive dressing.
Perforated soft silicone wound contact layer for gentle wound management.
Why is silicone adhesive important?
- Does not adhere to wound when wet.
- Pain free removal of dressing.
Key features and benefits:
- The silicone adhesive does not adhere to the wound therefore the dressing may be removed without pain or trauma
- Provides an effective barrier to bacteria as well as helping to prevent fluid and bacterial strike through
- The highly breathable top film helps to minimize the risk of maceration to the wound and peri-wound
- Flexible and conforms well to ody contours
- Flexi-fit size available which combines the same high-absorbency and secure self-adhesion in an anatomically shaped dressing
- Can be used under a compression bandage
- Can be worn for up to 7 days
Farla FOAM.S is indicated for a wide range of exuding acute and chronic wounds including but not limited to:
- Pressure ulcers, Leg/ foot ulcers
- Traumatic wounds e.g. skin tears, lacerations
- Surgical wounds up to 7 days
Innovative approach to effective clinical decision making
- Aligns with NHS GIRFT
- Intuitive dressing selection
Colour coded informative packaging
- Supports correct dressing selection
- Shows the size of the dressing and maximum wound size
- Linked to the FarlaCARE wound healing continuum
User-friendly language promotes patient concordance
- Non-technical language to help clinical selection
- Supports patient usage
Reduced pack size
- 5 dressings per pack (minimises wastage)
- Support effective prescribing
- Helps support cost improvement programmes
- Encourages timely re-assessment of wound
Eco-friendly durable bags (not boxes)
- Easy storage solution
- Recyclable packaging
- Reduce carbon footprint