Multi-layered highly absorbent adhesive dressing.
Perforated soft silicone wound contact layer for gentle wound management.
See how to use FarlaFOAM with our FarlaFOAM Information For Use
For more information see our FarlaCare website
Why is silicone adhesive important?
- Does not adhere to wound when wet.
- Pain free removal of dressing.
Key features and benefits:
- The silicone adhesive does not adhere to the wound therefore the dressing may be removed without pain or trauma
- Provides an effective barrier to bacteria as well as helping to prevent fluid and bacterial strike through
- The highly breathable top film helps to minimize the risk of maceration to the wound and peri-wound
- Flexible and conforms well to ody contours
- Flexi-fit size available which combines the same high-absorbency and secure self-adhesion in an anatomically shaped dressing
- Can be used under a compression bandage
- Can be worn for up to 7 days
Farla FOAM.S is indicated for a wide range of exuding acute and chronic wounds including but not limited to:
- Pressure ulcers, Leg/ foot ulcers
- Traumatic wounds e.g. skin tears, lacerations
- Surgical wounds up to 7 days
Innovative approach to effective clinical decision making
- Aligns with NHS GIRFT
- Intuitive dressing selection
Colour coded informative packaging
- Supports correct dressing selection
- Shows the size of the dressing and maximum wound size
- Linked to the FarlaCARE wound healing continuum
User-friendly language promotes patient concordance
- Non-technical language to help clinical selection
- Supports patient usage
Reduced pack size
- 5 dressings per pack (minimises wastage)
- Support effective prescribing
- Helps support cost improvement programmes
- Encourages timely re-assessment of wound
Eco-friendly durable bags (not boxes)
- Easy storage solution
- Recyclable packaging
- Reduce carbon footprint