Launched in the UK over 15 years ago, Swab-It has established itself as the primary method for phenolisation afer Nail Matrixectomy.
- The only Class IIa licensed medical device, confirmed to be the correct classification by the MHRA in April 2022.
- Compliant with National Patient Safety Alert and RCPod guidance.
- Made in the UK and manufactured to ISO 13485.
Phenol Swab-It's are indicated purely for use in the treatment of nail matrixectomy. The swabs are effective and easy to use. Phenol is contained within a small ampoule, with cotton bud applicator attached. Each ampoule contains between 0.15ml and 0.20ml of Phenol Liquid 89% USP. The swab is positioned so that only the swab can be used to access the phenol.
30 Swab Pack - contains 30 individually packed swabs and 30 spare smaller cotton applicators.
Disposal of Phenol Swab-It
- Treat all Phenol Swab-it's and ampoules as medical waste;
- After application, the swab can be disposed of through the clinical waste or by a sharp box disposal system.
- Store below 25°C;
- Store Phenol Swab-it's in the resealable pack(s) locked in a cupboard.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.