DeVilbiss Compact 525 Oxygen Concentrator
£1,095.00 (£1,314.00 incl VAT)
The 5 Litre Oxygen Concentrator Compact 525 is manufactured at Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare’s dedicated oxygen therapy facility in Pennsylvania, USA. Adopting the latest developments in sound and power consumption to increase patient comfort and lower operating costs to create a quiet reliable oxygen concentrator. Providing a continuous supply of oxygen therapy for 24 hour care at home.
An oxygen concentrator is an electrically operated device that provides an uninterrupted supply of oxygen as and when required at the touch of a button. The oxygen concentrator draws in room air, separates the oxygen from other gases in the air and delivers the oxygen at high concentrations to the user.
The 525KS-UK delivers up to 5 litres per minute with high oxygen concentration across all flow rates.
- Features a flow rate of 0.5 - 5lpm, delivering 93% ± 3% oxygen concentration
- Includes an auxiliary oxygen port at the back of the oxygen concentrator which can be used to fill cylinder transfill systems
- Visual and audible alarms for low oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drops and service required
- OSD Sensor for continuously monitoring oxygen levels
- Intelligent power management system utilises Turn-Down Technology providing less power consumption below flow rates of 2.5 l/minFront labels with easy to read pictograms
- Oxygen outlet incorporating a fire protection adapter