Highly effective broad spectrum alcohol based hand sanitiser dispensed as a foam. The world’s first alcohol foam hand sanitiser proven to be fully virucidal.
- Complete broad spectrum activity Highly effective formula kills 99.999% of many common germs and is fully tested and proven to be bactericidal, virucidal, yeasticidal and mycobactericidal
- Instant foam action – dispensed as a foam
- Rapidly and easily rubs across hands, providing the user with complete control of the product, preventing the dripping and splashing associated with using liquid alcohol sanitisers
- Does not contain gelling agents Unlike alcohol gel sanitisers, the product does not contain gelling agents that leave the hands feeling sticky, particularly after multiple use
Pleasant-to-use The rich foam is extremely pleasant for frequent use in-between hand washing, encouraging maximum compliance
- Perfume-Free and Dye-Free No added perfume or dyes. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added
Clinically proven skin friendly formula Independently tested and proven to prevent skin dryness even after frequent use
- Skin Hypoallergenic Formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as “Skin Hypoallergenic”
- Awarded with the quality seal ECARF Ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema-prone skin
- Non-tainting and HACCP assessed formula When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers
- No mess Does not clog pumps or splash and drip on surrounding floor and wall surfaces as associated with liquid and gel sanitisers
- No water required Quickly dries on hands without the need for rinsing with water. Ideal for use outside the washroom at the point of need
- Convenient Available in a range of sizes for use in different healthcare, workplace and public environments
- Glove compatible Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves
WHERE TO USE
- Ideal for use in all healthcare and food handling environments where high levels of hand hygiene are vital. Also, suitable for use in cafeterias, office areas, rest areas and any public facility to help prevent the spread of germs.
WHEN TO USE
- Healthcare environments – use hand disinfectant as per the World Health Organisations ‘5 Moments of Hand Hygiene‚ recommendations
- Food handling environments – use hand disinfectant as recommended by HACCP risk assessment
- General hygienic use – use hand disinfectant after coughing, sneezing, contact with body fluids or touching potentially contaminated surfaces
HOW TO USE
- For general hand hygiene – apply 1-2 doses direct to clean hands and rub across all parts of the hands
- For hygienic hand disinfection (according to the EN1500 standard) – apply 3ml and spread across all parts of hands for 30 seconds (40 seconds – viruses)
- For surgical hand disinfection (according to EN12791 standard) – apply 3ml and rub in to hands using standard hand rub procedure; re-apply as necessary to keep hands wet for 3 minutes
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.