This ceiling mount examination light has a smooth, spring balanced arm and a telescopic ceiling tube making the light extremely versatile, perfect for gynaecological procedures.
Utilising LED technology, this general examination light has been developed to provide an intense beam with excellent colour rendering properties.
The X340 has a low total cost of ownership, costing up to 75% less to run than equivalent halogen lights. This light has around 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine equating to around 25 years of clinical use. The X340 requires minimal maintenance and has a smooth, fully enclosed BioProtect® head to assist with the management of infection control. This is an ideal light for GP surgeries and clinics where flexibility and performance are crucial.
- Strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine - that’s over 25 years of normal clinical use
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- One touch variable intensity
- Telescopic ceiling tube - extremely versatile
- Balanced arm with excellent range of movement
- 1000mm reach - ideal for gynaecological examinations
- No more bulbs to change - reduces waste by 95% over the light's lifetime
- Light intensity @ 0.5m: 50,000 lux
- Light intensity @ 1m: 12,500 lux
- Colour temperature: 4,200K
- Arm reach: 1000mm
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.