Clinell Disinfectant Spray | 500ml
Infec Preven > Hand Disinfectants
Proven to kill 99.999% of germs making the Hand and Surface Sanitiser sprays one of the most effective on the marketBenefits to the user:
- Tested to: European Standard EN1276, EN12054 and EN1500
Safe, non-bleach leaves no smell or irritant
- Skin safe – dermatologically tested, no need to wear gloves
- Non-flammable, no gas propellant.The most effective universal formula on the market. Contains a mix of biocides with different mechanisms of action prevents bacterial resistance and super bug formation
- Size: 500ml Bottle
The Clinell range of Universal Wipes are a single use disinfectant product, clinically proven for surface disinfection and cleaning of non-invasive medical devices. From disinfecting objects to wiping down hard surfaces and equipment, a Clinell universal wipe will kill at least 99.999%* of germs, making Clinell wipes the most effective antimicrobial product on the market. This revolutionary formula contains several different biocides. Each biocide has a different mechanism of action, reducing the risk of germs developing resistance.
Uses for Clinell Universal Wipes
- The Clinell wipes contain a unique, patented antimicrobial formula with added detergent, giving them a number of different uses including the removal of dirt and dust from surfaces.
- Clinell single use disinfectant wipes can be used to clean hard surfaces, medical equipment and any other areas on the ward in hospital. As the Clinell wipes are single use, this reduces the risk of microbial cross contamination between medical devices and shared surfaces.
- Many hospitals currently purchase disinfectant wipes and detergent wipes separately. This is not required when using a Clinell wipe from the universal range. This reduces cost, waste and most importantly time, when it comes to minimising contamination.
Antimicrobial Hand Wipes
- Whilst the Clinell Disinfectant and Detergent formula is proven to kill at least 99.999% of germs, the formula remains gentle enough to be used on skin, meaning the wipes represent great value and time saving properties.
*ACCORDING TO EUROPEAN STANDARD TESTS: EN1275, EN1276, EN12054, EN14245, EN14561, EN14562 & EN14563.