BD Vacutainer Safety Lok Blood Collection System with Pre-attached Holder | 0.75" Needle | 23G x 7" Tubing | Pack of 25
The BD Vacutainer Safety-Lok blood collection set is simple, easy to use, and safety engineered. The safety mechanism can be activated immediately after the blood draw and helps protect against needlestick injury. It is also offered with a pre-attached holder to add convenience and help ensure OSHA single-use holder compliance.
367324 - 23 G x .75" BD Vacutainer winged safety push button blood collection set with 7" tubing. No luer adapter.
The BD Vacutainer Push Button Blood Collection Set helps guard against costly, potentially debilitating needlesticks, allowing caregivers to focus on superior patient care.
The product's in-vein safety activation provides split-second protection against accidental needlestick injuries (NSIs). One hospital medical center reported an 88% reduction in the incidence of wingset-related NSIs with zero NSIs in the final 21 months of the period following the implementation of the BD Vacutainer Push Button Blood Collection Sets.
Designed to effectively reduce needle stick injuries.
Safety with the push of a button:
- Provides immediate protection against needlestick injury
- Ease of use reduces training requirements and improves activation compliance
In-vein needle retraction:
- In-vein activation reduces the risk of healthcare worker exposure to a contaminated needle
- Easy activation without additional patient discomfort
- Ideal for use in high-risk environments
One-handed safety activation:
- Allows for easy activation of the safety mechanism while attending to the patient / venipuncture site
- Easier, safer blood collection for the healthcare worker, with no compromise to patient care
- Intended for blood collection and short-term infusion