A2A Spacer is a collapsible valved holding chamber, which is pocket-sized when collapsed for improved portability. A2A is made from anti-microbial, low-static, transparent plastic for improved hygiene. The device’s plume shaped chamber of 210ml helps to minimise drug loss within the spacer. A2A Spacer has been designed with a visible valve movement to help parents or carers observe and confirm correct inhalation to overcome inhalation/actuation problems.
- Collapsible, pocket sized valved holding chamber
- Inhibits microbial growth
- Visible valve movement
- Low-static properties
- Accepts all pMDIs available
- 210ml, consistent with optimal performance
- Easy to clean
- Embossed graphical instructions
- Available with or without mask
- Suitable for both children and adults
- Supplied in an anti-static protective bag
A2A Spacer is designed to help deliver medication from a pressurised metered dose inhaler (pMDI) to the lungs, by improving co-ordination and medication deposition.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.