3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope | Plum
Available to order on request - Lead time can be 7-10 days
Diagnostics > Stethoscopes
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M Littmann Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- Seven-year warranty
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you
- Made in the U.S.A.
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope is characterised by the best acoustic response in the Littmann mechanical stethoscope line, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-lumen tubing, and a precision, ergonomically designed, stainless steel chestpiece.
The 3M Littmann Master Cardiology Stethoscope features tunable diaphragm technology, a 3M invention, that lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Unlike two-sided models, there's no need to turn over and reposition the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds, press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill rim provides patient comfort.
- Broadly used in a large variety of health care settings as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. An ideal stethoscope for cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT/EMS, emergency physicians, family practitioners, medical students, paediatricians, respiratory specialists, anesthesiologists, gastroenterologists, hospitalists, intensivists, neurologists, obstetricians, pulmonologists, nurse anesthetists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, cardiac nurses, ER nurses, med surge nurses, NICU nurses, clinical nurse specialists and internists.
- Cardiology/High Performance.
- Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
- Binaural Construction: Double Lumen
- Brand: Littmann
- Chestpiece Finish: Brass, Machined stainless steel, Matte, Polished stainless steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Single-sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 90g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 5.1 cm
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Environmental claim being made: Yes
- Environmental claim relates to: Product
- Evidence for Claim: Self Certified
- Extra Eartips: No
- Headset Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Model: Master Cardiology
- Net Weight (Metric): 185g
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist, Cardiac Nurse, Cardiologist, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Critical Care Nurse, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, ER Nurse, Family Practitioner, Gastroenterologist, Hospitalist, Intensivist, Internist, Neurologist, NICU Nurse, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Obstetrician, Physician Assistant, Pulmonologist, Respiratory Specialist
- Patient: Adult, Infant, Pediatric
- Performance: 10
- Product Type: Stethoscope
- Tube colour: Black, Burgundy, Navy Blue, Plum
- Warranty Period: 7 years
We are able to ship worlwide, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Note that there are selling restrictions on some products, and courier restrictions on others.
You may return most in stock, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However this is often done alot quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email email@example.com state your Order Ref, Stock Codes & Quantities and reason for your return. Our Customer Serivce Team will respond with the next steps. Once the return and been processed successfully we will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been processed.