3M Littmann Lightweight II SE Stethoscope | Ceil Blue
Available to order on request - Lead time can be 7-10 days
Diagnostics > Stethoscopes
- Reliable and clear acoustic response and light weight combine to make this an ideal entry-level instrument
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort
- Two-year warranty
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- The choice for nurses
The 3M Littmann, Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
The 3M Littmann, Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118 grams, it's the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long. The Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is an entry-level instrument that offers a surprising number of beyond-the-basics features such as a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and adjustable headset. It's a good choice for medical professionals such as LPNs, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, and nursing students. Tunable diaphragm technology, a 3M invention, lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds, press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds.
This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm and rim provide patient comfort. Resilient tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers. The Lightweight II S.E. stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips and instructions.
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, EMT/EMS, licensed vocational nurses, medical assistants and nursing students
- Blood-pressure and Physical Assessment
- Applications: Physical Assessment and Blood Pressure
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen
- Brand: Littmann®
- Chestpiece Finish: Metal/Resin Composite
- Chestpiece Technology: Double-sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 47 g
- Clinical Area: Cardiovascular, Surgery
- Diaphragm Diameter: 5.4 cm
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Environmental claim being made: Yes
- Environmental claim relates to: Product
- Evidence for Claim: Self Certified
- Extra Eartips: No
- Headset Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Model: Lightweight II S.E.
- Net Weight (Metric): 118 g
- Occupation: EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Nurse, Nursing Student
- Patient: Adult
- Performance: 6
- Product Type: Stethoscope
- Special Adaptors: No
- Tube colour: Black, Burgundy, Caribbean Blue, Ceil Blue, Pearl Pink
- Warranty Period: 2 years
We are able to ship worlwide, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Note that there are selling restrictions on some products, and courier restrictions on others.
You may return most in stock, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However this is often done alot quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email email@example.com state your Order Ref, Stock Codes & Quantities and reason for your return. Our Customer Serivce Team will respond with the next steps. Once the return and been processed successfully we will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been processed.