3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope | Black
£335.45 (£402.54 incl VAT)
- Connects to Eko software to visualize and share heart sound waveforms
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode)
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds
- Toggle between analog and amplified listening modes
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- FDA-cleared and HIPAA compliant
A new class of clarity The 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope features the outstanding acoustics, comfort and quality of a Littmann cardiology-grade stethoscope enhanced by powerful digital technology. Features like up to 40x amplification¹ and active noise cancellation can help you auscultate with greater confidence. The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope connects with Eko software on a smart device to visualize, record and share data.
Take listening to a whole new level. The FDA-cleared 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope toggles between analog and amplified listening modes so you can listen how you want to during assessments. Tunable diaphragm technology, a 3M invention, lets you hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure on the patient to hear low frequency sounds, press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. Soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion. The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope works with Eko software on iOS and Android devices, giving you a HIPAA compliant means to save and annotate 15, 30, 60 or 120-second recordings in a secure dashboard. Create a library of heart sounds to monitor the progressions of a disease or for education, and securely share recordings with colleagues. The 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope combines the Eko CORE attachment and the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope. Please visit the respective User Manuals for product instructions and guidance.
- 40X amplification based on comparison of analog versus electronically assisted amplified listening with maximum volume at the peak frequency (125 Hz).
- Smart device not included.