3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope | Smoke Edition | Lime Green Tube, Blue Stem
Available to order on request - Lead time can be 7-10 days
Diagnostics > Stethoscopes
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- 5-year warranty
- Fun and vibrant, match color and finish to your personality
- Designed for use with adult and paediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Love your stethoscope The compact and sensitive Littmann Classic III stethoscope is the perfect instrument for clinicians who monitor and assess children or adults in non-critical environments. Manufactured with strong yet lightweight materials for hours of comfortable use.
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope is the latest version of the stethoscope that helps millions of medical professionals achieve their best. The Classic III stethoscope offers high acoustic sensitivity for exceptional performance, plus a versatile two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms. The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure to hear low frequency sounds, press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. This time-saving feature allows the healthcare provider to focus on the patient, while the non-chill diaphragm provides patient comfort. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes. Snap-tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove. Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. Next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients. And, to play its part in the protection of human health and the environment, the next-generation tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers. The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- General Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Applications: Physical Assessment and Diagnosis
- Approved Environmental Marketing Claim (EMC): 3M™ Littmann® tubing does not contain phthalate plasticizers. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
- Binaural Construction: Single lumen
- Brand: Littmann®
- Chestpiece Finish: Copper, Machined stainless steel, Matte, Mirror
- Chestpiece Technology: Double-sided
- Chestpiece Weight: 82 g
- Diaphragm Diameter: 4.3 cm, 4.3 mil
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable, single-piece
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Environmental claim being made: Yes
- Environmental claim relates to: Product
- Evidence for Claim: Self Certified
- Extra Eartips: Yes
- Headset Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Model: Classic III
- Most Significant Environmental Benefit of this SKU: 3M™ Littmann® next-generation tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Net Weight (Metric): 150 g
- Occupation: EMT/EMS, Medical Assistant, Medical Student, Nurse, Nursing Student
- Performance: 7, 8
- Product Type: Stethoscope
- Small Diaphragm Diameter: 3.3 cm, 3.3 mil
- Special Adaptors: No, Yes
- Tube colour: Black, Burgundy, Caribbean Blue, Ceil Blue, Chocolate, Grey, Lavender, Lemon-Lime, Lime Green, Navy Blue, Pearl Pink, Plum, Raspberry, Turquoise
- Warranty Period: 5 years
We are able to ship worlwide, for more information please email email@example.com for a quote. Note that there are selling restrictions on some products, and courier restrictions on others.
You may return most in stock, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However this is often done alot quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org state your Order Ref, Stock Codes & Quantities and reason for your return. Our Customer Serivce Team will respond with the next steps. Once the return and been processed successfully we will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been processed.