Built to hear more. Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure)
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes;Diameter (Imperial) 1.7 Inches
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.