Dispatch and Delivery
- The Company will use every endeavour to dispatch items within 24 hours of receiving an order using the most appropriate route. This is subject to stock availability, timing and certain regulations or Bank Holidays. The Company cannot accept any responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
- The items will be delivered to the address stated by the Customer or on the Customer’s record and it is deemed the responsibility of the Customer to confirm the details, advise of any special delivery requirements (opening times, restricted entrances, stairs, etc) at the time of order placement. The Company cannot accept any liability as a consequence of lack of information supplied by the Customer.
- UK orders over £100 (net) are dispatched free of charge. The Company reserves the right to change this at any time at its sole discretion.
- Additional carriage charges may apply to certain destinations in the UK, such as the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and others.
- Additional carriage charges may apply for supplier delivered products and cold
- Extra handling charges may be incurred for re-dispatched parcels.
- Estimated delivery dates are quoted in good faith but shall not be binding.
- Furniture orders can take up to 8 weeks to be delivered, or up to 12 weeks for special order items.
- In case of non-delivery, Customers must advise the Company within 7 working days of the date of the invoice or dispatch confirmation so that the Company can investigate and ascertain the location of the items. The Company will not accept claims that are not made within 7 working days.