Frequently bought together
The Most Versatile Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter for Unmatched Performance and Value!
Engineered with Nonin Medical’s proven PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 delivers highly accurate readings in the widest range of patient populations and settings. From the hospital to the home, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 is ideal for applications including cardio-ambulatory monitoring, remote wireless monitoring and overnight studies—providing the versatility and reliability that clinicians expect from Nonin. The most advanced wrist-worn pulse oximeter available, the WristOx2™, Model 3150 features advanced performance and reporting capabilities including enhanced connectivity and increased memory storage.
Also available in OEM configuration.
- Easy to Use Simply put your finger in the sensor
- Powerful Battery 48 hours of battery life (non-Bluetooth), 24 hours with continuous Bluetooth using two AAA alkaline batteries
- Enhanced Memory 1,080 hours of non-volatile memory at a four-second sampling rate with additional high resolution variable sampling options of one or two seconds
- Convenient Data Transfer Transfer data securely to nVISION® data management software via Bluetooth wireless or USB connection
- New Sensor Line The new WristOx2 sensors are exclusively designed for use with the new WristOx2™, Model 3150
- Software Support Advanced features such as Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT) or overnight sleep reporting available when used with nVISION data management software
- Nonin Quality and Support Rugged durability and industry-leading 3-year warranty
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.