VS900, with NIBP, SpO2, Tympanic Temp(Genius II), Thermal Printer & Early Warning Score(EWS)
1 Week Delivery
From spot checks to continuous monitoring the VS-900 can measure blood pressure, pulse, SpO2 and temperature (optional). With the capability to calculate Early Warning Scores(EWS) too the VS 900 can help detect patient deterioration and aid in clinical decisions. Sits on your desk easily!
- Trustworthy vital signs brand, choice of many NHS hospitals;
- Measures blood pressure, pulse, Sp02 and optional temperature
- BHS validated blood pressure technology, provides fast, accurate and comfortable measurements
- Advanced SpO2 technology with PI (Perfusion Index)
- Optional Covidien Genius 2 IR tympanic thermometer
- Suitable for adult, paediatric and neonatal patients
- Large 8.4” intuitive, high resolution touchscreen
- Calculate Early Warning Scores(EWS) to help detect patient deterioration and aid in clinical decisions, supports up to 5 scoring systems.
- Stores up to 5000 measurements and supports USB data export
- Optional roll stand and wall mount kit available
- 2-year standard warranty