Vitalograph Eco BVF Filter Mouthpiece with Bite Lip + DNC | Pack of 75
Optimal protection for patients, staff and equipment during pulmonary function testing.
Validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%.
Traps expectorated matter, bacteria and viruses.
The Vitalograph Eco BVF™ range protects patients, medical personnel and equipment from cross infection and contamination during pulmonary function testing.
Eco BVFs combine independently validated 99.999% bacterial and viral cross-contamination efficiency for medical personnel, patients and equipment, with a reduced environmental impact because less plastic used in manufacturing. The electrostatically charged barrier filters droplets, aerosols, bacteria and viruses out of the airstream. When a new BVF is used for every patient the interior of the device is protected so only exterior surface should require cleaning.
Kits are available including Eco BVF, nose clip and bite on mouthpiece combination options. The range also includes an extended ‘Bite-Lip’ design. Adaptors are available to fit most devices.
- Optimal protection for patients, staff and equipment.
- Validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%.
- Proven efficiency at flow rates in excess of ERS high expiratory flow recommendations.
- Traps expectorated matter, bacteria and viruses.
- Reduces device cleaning, saving time and money.
- 80% reduction in energy expended during manufacturing*
- 54% reduction in filter waste volume*
- Extended ergonomic oval mouthpiece with bite lip for improved patient comfort.
- Suitable for inspiratory and expiratory spirometry testing.
*Compared to standard BVF