Our Suresign Blood Pressure Monitor is intended for the measurement of Systolic and Diastolic arterial blood pressure. The device measures the fluctuations in the pressure of the cuff produced by extension and contraction of the artery in the arm in response to each heartbeat. These are converted into millimetres of mercury (Hg) and are displayed as a digital value.
- Easy to use one button operation.
- Automatic Inflation & deflation.
- 90 memory storage.
- Digital display
- Simultaneously displays systolic pressure, diastolic pressure and pulse rate measurement.
- Includes standard cuff – fits upper arm circumference 22cm-32cm.
- BHS Approved
- Automatic power off after 3 minutes of inactivity
- Wide range of replacement and additional cuff sizes available in reusable or disposable format.
- Supplied with soft protective case
- For patients self-test use