Frequently bought together
- BHS-AA-certified accuracy, Hospital-grade SureBP™ blood pressure technology that captures readings in just 15 seconds*
- The ProBP™ 3400 is a reliable alternative to manual sphygmomanometers, mercury columns, and home-grade digital blood pressure devices.
- Small, handheld design with various mountable options makes this device perfect for your practice
- Compatible with blood pressure cuff sizes ranging from small child (12 cm) to thigh (55 cm)
- Lithium ion battery technology delivers 100 readings on a single charge with rapid recharge time
- Mercury and latex free to ensure clinician and patient safety
- The correct cuff means the correct reading
- works with a very broad range of cuff sizes, minimising the potential for inaccurate readings on patients large and small. Plus you have all the advantages of unique Welch Allyn FlexiPort® cuffs that enable quick, snap-fit connections.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.