The OtoClear® Ear Irrigation Tip safely and thoroughly cleans the ear canal of wax and debris. This safe, practical and affordable device will make procedures more comfortable, safer and tidier.
- PROBLEM: Traditional ear irrigation shoots water directly into the ear canal, which can be painful, dangerous and messy.
- SOLUTION: OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tips, with Gentle Touch Design, directs water to the ear canal wall, with three divergent streams, instead of directly at the Tympanic Membrane.
- RESULTS: A safe, clean ear irrigation tip at half the cost of a self-constructed device.
- Flared design protects against over-insertion and prevents backsplash.
The tip directs three streams of water towards the ear canal walls, away from the tympanic membrane, creating a turbulent lavage that effectively dislodges the cerumen.
The exit portal controls the backsplash and directs drainage into a basin.
- SAFE: These ear irrigation tips direct water toward the ear canal wall with three divergent streams, effectively irrigating without damaging the eardrum. The flared design ensures it cannot be over-inserted into the ear.
- SOFT & FLEXIBLE: It is designed with soft, flexible material; these ear irrigation tips are easy to manoeuvre in the ear canal and comfortable for the patient
- MESS-FREE: The flared design of these ear irrigation tips also helps prevent backsplash for a clean, mess-free procedure
It conveniently attaches to the Ear Lavage System for high use facilities and the Spray Wash Kit for low use facilities. OtoClear Ear Irrigation Tips are also compatible with the Tabletop Waterpik® and standard Luer lock syringes.