- Multi-Industry Use - MediHands nitrile disposable gloves were designed with multi industry use in mind. These are perfect for Tattooists, Mechanics, Hospitality, Food Preparation, and countless other industries where protective gloves must be worn.
- Latex Free - These nitrile gloves are made from latex-free material. Most cases of adverse skin reactions are triggered by a protein in latex and can develop over time through sustained use.
Fastening: Pull On
- Powder Free - By using a chemical method of smoothing the inside of our gloves, we keep them easy to wear without using powder. The powder commonly found in other rubber gloves can be a cause of contamination in sensitive environments, all MediHands gloves are powder free.
- Ambidextrous & Beaded Cuff - Each glove you find in a pack will be identical, so you can wear them on either hand. The beaded cuff offers drip protection for the forearm and increased glove strength, these are a feature on all MediHands gloves.
- Durable - Made to be puncture resistant, MediHands black nitrile gloves maintain a tough barrier between possible impurities and your hands.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
These gloves are absolutely horrendous to get on. They’re so sticky inside and I find it so difficult to get them on.
MediHands Nitrile Powder Free Gloves | Black | Pack of 100 Pieces
We purchased purely on cost, had to reorder from another supplier with gloves that we usually purchase.
These gloves were extremely difficult to get on, long pointy fingers, but super skinny.
This was based on 4 females who always wear Small.
We previously ordered Medium for the other girls, these were slightly larger than a Medium usually is.
The Gloves really good quality and great price too delivery next day. I'm really happy and I will buy them again absolutely