MediBac Antibacterial Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel | Pump | 500ml
MediBac Antibacterial Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel effectively kills up to 99.9% of all bacteria, ensuring exceptional hygiene. It is colourless, non-sticky and evaporates quickly with fast-drying properties—the hand gel formula guarantees the highest quality of hygiene. The hand gel bottle has an easy to use pump dispenser, making it perfect for on the go use.
- 75% ALCOHOL - To give you the best possible chance of protecting yourself, this hand sanitiser has 75% Alcohol content, a percentage proven to kill most germs.
- 500ml PUMP BOTTLE - For ease of use, this hand sanitiser comes in a 500ml plastic bottle with a pump at the top. The pump can be locked down for transport to avoid spillage.
- CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE - A disinfectant commonly used for skin disinfection before surgery and to sterilise surgical instruments.
- NON-STICKY - No sticky residue after use.
- FARLA MEDICAL BRAND - Developed by Farla Medical Ltd, a London-based medical consumables supplier to the NHS and Care Homes nationwide
Directions of use:
Apply to clean dry hands. Rub thoroughly into the hands until dry, ensuring all areas are covered.
Alcohol (75%), Aqua, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine
- Bactederial, according to BS EN 1040
- Fungicidal, according to BS EN 1275
- Conforms with norm BS EN 1500Northumbria Health