The Primary Care Specialist Choice
With a high lens and filter range this ophthalmoscope is ideal for the Primary Care Specialist.Features:
- 3.6v version is rechargeable
- Positive action maywheel lens control allows you to select +40D to -25D
- 6 beams for full diagnostic capability
- Swing over red free filter
- Blue filter to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches
- Practitioner ophthalmoscope
- Spare bulb
- Instructions CD
- Protective case
- The Primary Care Specialist Choice
- A popular otoscope that tends to be purchased by the GP or Primary Care Specialist
- Unobstructed open style head for easy introduction of small instruments for wax or foreign body removal
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures under magnification
- Facility to undertake pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula
- Please be advised that the items can be purchased separately or together as a diagnostic set see variations below
1519-P-1002 : Lithium Batteries included.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.