iMEC10, 10.4" LCD Touch Screen, 3/5 Leads ECG, SpO2, Temp, Early Warning Score(EWS)
1 Week Delivery
The iMEC is an advanced patient monitor at an affordable price. Due to its fan-less design, the iMEC delivers improved battery run times and quieter performance. The robust yet lightweight design makes iMEC the ideal portable monitor. Choices of many NHS hospitals.
- World-leading patient monitoring brand, choice of many NHS hospitals
- Measure 3/5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature.
- ST and Arrhythmia with atrial fibrillation detection
- High resolution touchscreen display
- Up to 7 waveforms display
- Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
- Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options offer flexibility
- Rechargeable integral Lithium-ion battery support, up to 4 hours with single battery
- Wired and wireless communication options
- Available in 3 screen sizes: 8.4 inch (iMEC8), 10.4 inch (iMEC10) and 12.1 inch (iMEC12)
- 2 year warranty
- Roll stand available separately
- iMEC10, 10.4" LCD Touch Screen, 3/5 Leads ECG, SpO2, Temp, Early Warning Score(EWS)
- ECG Trunk Cable, 3/5-lead, Adu/Paed, 12 Pin, Defib-Proof, IEC.
- ECG Lead Wires, 3-lead, Pinch, Adu/Paed, long (1m)
- ECG Electrodes: Adu, 10 pcs/pack, Kendall
- Mindray Sp02 Interface Cable, 2.5m, 7 pin
- Mindray 512F Adult Reusable Sp02 Finger Sensor
- NIBP Hose, Adu/Paed/Inf, 3 m
- NIBP Cuff, Bladderless, Reusable, CM1303, Adult, 25-35 cm, with Connector Temperature Probe, MR401B, Reusable, Adu, Oesophageal/Rectal, 2 Pin