FarlaSORB Super Absorbent | 10 x 20cm | Pack of 5 | Short Expiry Date
Consumables > Wound Care
- Excellent absorption capacity for use on heavily exuding wounds.
- Multi-layered construction designed to facilitate fluid management and promote faster healing.
Why is locking away exudate important?
- Excess exudate is harmful to new tissue growth and may contain bacteria.
- According to current knowledge wound exudate may also contain proteases including matrix metalloproteinases, MMP-2 and MMP-9, which are responsible for delayed wound healing.
Key features and benefits:
- High capacity exudate management minimises risk of maceration
- Traps wound fluid and locks components away
- Can be used under compression therapy
For use on very wet wounds:
- Leg Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Dehisced Surgical wounds
- Donor Sites BENEFITS
Innovative approach to effective clinical decision making
- Aligns with NHS GIRFT
- Intuitive dressing selection
Colour coded informative packaging
We are able to ship worlwide, for more information please email email@example.com for a quote. Note that there are selling restrictions on some products, and courier restrictions on others.
You may return most in stock, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However this is often done alot quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org state your Order Ref, Stock Codes & Quantities and reason for your return. Our Customer Serivce Team will respond with the next steps. Once the return and been processed successfully we will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been processed.