FarlaSORB Super Absorbent | 10 x 10cm | Pack of 5 | Short Expiry Date
Consumables > Wound Care
- Excellent absorption capacity for use on heavily exuding wounds.
- Multi-layered construction designed to facilitate fluid management and promote faster healing.
Why is locking away exudate important?
- Excess exudate is harmful to new tissue growth and may contain bacteria.
- According to current knowledge wound exudate may also contain proteases including matrix metalloproteinases, MMP-2 and MMP-9, which are responsible for delayed wound healing.
Key features and benefits:
- High capacity exudate management minimises risk of maceration
- Traps wound fluid and locks components away
- Can be used under compression therapy
For use on very wet wounds:
- Leg Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Dehisced Surgical wounds
- Donor Sites BENEFITS
Innovative approach to effective clinical decision making
- Aligns with NHS GIRFT
- Intuitive dressing selection
Colour coded informative packaging
- Supports correct dressing selection
- Shows the size of the dressing and maximum wound size
- Linked to the FarlaCARE wound healing continuum
User-friendly language promotes patient concordance
- Non-technical language to help clinical selection
- Supports patient usage
Reduced pack size
- 5 dressings per pack (minimises wastage)
- Support effective prescribing
- Helps support cost improvement programmes
- Encourages timely re-assessment of wound
Eco-friendly durable bags (not boxes)
- Easy storage solution
- Reduce carbon footprint
- Recyclable packaging
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.