FarlaFOAM S Silicone Foam (Bordered) | 10 x 20cm | Pack of 5 | Short Expiry Date
Consumables > Wound Care
Why is silicone adhesive important?
- Does not adhere to wound when wet.
- Pain free removal of dressing.
Key features and benefits:
- The silicone adhesive does not adhere to the wound therefore the dressing may be removed without pain or trauma
- Provides an effective barrier to bacteria as well as helping to prevent fluid and bacterial strike through
- The highly breathable top film helps to minimize the risk of maceration to the wound and peri-wound
- Flexible and conforms well to ody contours
- Flexi-fit size available which combines the same high-absorbency and secure self-adhesion in an anatomically shaped dressing
- Can be used under a compression bandage
- Can be worn for up to 7 days
Farla FOAM.S is indicated for a wide range of exuding acute and chronic wounds including but not limited to:
- Pressure ulcers, Leg/ foot ulcers
- Traumatic wounds e.g. skin tears, lacerations
- Surgical wounds up to 7 days
Innovative approach to effective clinical decision making
- Aligns with NHS GIRFT
- Intuitive dressing selection
Colour coded informative packaging
- Supports correct dressing selection
- Shows the size of the dressing and maximum wound size
- Linked to the FarlaCARE wound healing continuum
User-friendly language promotes patient concordance
- Non-technical language to help clinical selection
- Supports patient usage
Reduced pack size
- 5 dressings per pack (minimises wastage)
- Support effective prescribing
- Helps support cost improvement programmes
- Encourages timely re-assessment of wound
We are able to ship worlwide, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Note that there are selling restrictions on some products, and courier restrictions on others.
You may return most in stock, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However this is often done alot quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email email@example.com state your Order Ref, Stock Codes & Quantities and reason for your return. Our Customer Serivce Team will respond with the next steps. Once the return and been processed successfully we will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been processed.