Daray L550 SpO2 Sensor, Neonatal
Diagnostics > Vital Signs Monitors
1 Week Delivery
A choice of Adult, Paediatric and Neonatal SPo2 Sensors for the Daray L505 Patient Monitor
The DARAY L550 patient monitor is a compact, lightweight device which can be used in operating theatres and medical rooms.
Purchasing a new patient monitor it can be quite daunting particularly when looking through specifications and deciding on your requirements.
The DARAY L550 has been designed specifically to monitor ECG, NIBP, SPO2, TEMP and RESP with optional CO2. Being lightweight and compact, the L550 can be transported easily and has an optional mobile trolley for extra convenience.
The DARAY L550 is built to the highest standard and has many options available which can be tailored to your needs. The L550 can be introduced to any department with minimal set up required ensuring you can meet the needs of your patients whether they are adult, paediatric or neonatal.
- Suitable for operating theatre and emergency use
- Suitable for adult, paedeatric and neonatal patients
- Unique thoracic impedance and double mode nasal respiration test
- 8 waveform 12.1" colour TFT display
- Multi language operation
- Low power design with standby mode
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Monitors ECG, SpO2, NIBP, HR, TEMP
- Calculates drug concentration, detects ST segment and analyses pacemakers and arrhythmia
- Adjustible limit audible and visual alarms.
- Optional ETCO2, CO2, IBP, and Dual IBP
- Thermal results printer as standard
- Network connection for patient monitoring systems
- Optional mobile base available