Bioscope C Pocket ECG Monitor
1 Week Delivery
Pocket size battery powered single channel ECG monitor with built in memory.
The Bioscope is easy to use. By integrated 3-point electrodes on the underside of the monitor, the ECG can be detected on the patient's chest.
By using the cable adapter it is possible to use a 3 lead patient cable.
There is a memory capacity of up to 11 minutes and the stored information can be retrieved by displaying it on the built in screen.
By means of an optional analog adapter or a digital adapter, the stored ECG can be transmitted to an external ECG recorder or to a PC. In the later case the software BIOTREND features extended analysis functions.
- Lightweight, portable and battery powered (6LR61, 9V)
- 350g, 152 x 70 x 40 mm
- LCD screen for ECG and heart rate
- Memory capacity up to 11 minutes
- Three recording speeds (25, 50 and 100 mm/ sec)
- Automatic adjustment of amplification (0.25 mV ... 8 mV)
- Display of ST-depression
- Detection and display of pacemaker pulses
- ECG cable for external (e.g. adhesive) electrodes
- Interface to connect standard ECG recorder (optional)
- Interface to PC, incl. software BIOTREND for comprehensive ECG analysis (optional)
- Bandwidth: 0.5 ... 40 Hz (3 dB)
- Input impedance: 2 MOhm
- MDD 93/ 42 EEC
- CE 0123