Amplivox Otowave 302 Tympanometer | 266Hz Probe
1 Week Delivery
2 Week Delivery
The Amplivox Otowave 302 is a desktop solution for reliable and objective middle ear measurements. There are 2 versions of the Otowave 302 available, each designed to satisfy exacting clinical and screening measurement requirements.
The Otowave 302 (H-Option) features a comprehensive specification including user defined:
- Probe tone impedance measurements at 226Hz and 1000Hz (scalar, vector and component measurements; admittance (Y), susceptance (B), conductance (G)).
- Range of ipsilateral and contralateral reflex test measurements at 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz and 4kHz.
The Otowave 302 (Standard Option) provides:
- 266Hz probe tone impedance measurements (scalar) together with a user programmable range of ipsilateral and contralateral refl ex test measurements at 500Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz and 4 kHz.
The Otowave 302 is very intuitive to use with clear on-screen information, which can be easily seen from a wide range of viewing positions. Results can be:
- Saved within internal memory with a patient identifier
- Printed via the optional portable thermal printer
- Transferred to a PC using the supplied Amplivox TympView application for paper print and electronic document requirements
- Transferred to the NOAH database using the supplied Amplivox NOAH Impedance module
Usage and Portability
The Otowave 302 can easily be used in a static clinical setting, where its small size is of great benefi t when clinic space is at a premium. The Otowave 302 is also supplied with a custom designed carry case for any potential mobile requirements.
- Fast, accurate impedance measurements
- Intuitive use
- 226Hz or 1000Hz tympanometry (H-Option)
- Optimised, user selectable measurement speeds
- Ipsilateral and contralateral refl ex tests
- Easy to read large graphics display
- PC connectivity and optional portable printer