3M Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope | Black Tube
Available to order on request - Lead time can be 7-10 days
Diagnostics > Stethoscopes
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm allows better high frequency audibility
- Tunable diaphragms on both adult and pediatric chestpiece sides
- Single-piece smooth surface diaphragm easy to attach and clean
- Versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
- Improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator
- Used as a diagnostic tool as part of the physical assessment of cardiac, adult and paediatric patients.
- deally suited for: cardiologists, critical care nurses, EMT, ER doctor, nurse practitioner, paediatric specialist, physician assistant, registered nurse, respiratory specialists, medical students and nursing students
- Cardiology/High Performance
- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction - 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M Littmann Classic III Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Built to hear more. Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds2 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
- Outstanding acoustics with better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure)
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes;Diameter (Imperial) 1.7 Inches
- Next-generation tubing lasts longer and resists stains. Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals
We are able to ship worlwide, for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote. Note that there are selling restrictions on some products, and courier restrictions on others.
You may return most in stock, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We will also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper. However this is often done alot quicker. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply email email@example.com state your Order Ref, Stock Codes & Quantities and reason for your return. Our Customer Serivce Team will respond with the next steps. Once the return and been processed successfully we will notify you via e-mail once your refund has been processed.