Cancellations and Variations
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to meet the Customer’s requirements. The Customer has a statutory right to cancel an order within 14 days, notwithstanding special ordering requirements as per Clause 9.2. The Company shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or other amendment to any order or part thereof. When the Company agrees such a cancellation / amendment, it is on the understanding that Clause 9 may be levied at the Company’s discretion.
- No cancellation, suspension or variation by the Customer of any order submitted to the Company shall be valid unless agreed by the Company in writing.
- The Company reserves the right to charge a cancellation / restocking fee of up 25% of the net value of the items as a condition of their agreement.
- Other restocking fees may apply and these are subject to Manufacturer or Supplier Conditions. As part of the conditions of doing business, these will be passed onto the Customer.
- Items are not supplied on a sale or returns basis. Return of non-faulty items will only be accepted at the sole discretion and with the written permission of the Company.
- Items specifically ordered, confirmed or made as per the Customer’s own specifications will not be accepted for return unless faulty in accordance with the Company’s Conditions and at their sole discretion. Cancellation terms as per Clause 6 will apply.
- All items must be checked by the Customer at the time of delivery as a signature on a delivery or consignment note will constitute acceptance.
- In the event that the Customer is not satisfied with the items, and the items are not defective, the Company reserves the right to accept the return or reject the items at its absolute discretion.
- In the event that an item is defective within the meaning of the Sale of Items Act 1979 [as amended] the Company reserves the right to replace or repair the items as an alternative to refunding the cost, at its absolute discretion.
- We aim to process all Refunds within 15 working days.
If items are accepted for return, acceptance is subject to the Customer accepting and following the procedure and conditions:
1. The Customer must telephone the Company’s Customer Service Team on 0345 193 5 193 and advise the reason for their return. The intention to seek a return of the items must be confirmed in writing to the Company no later than 3 working days from the date of delivery where the damage or defect should be apparent or within 5 working days where the defect or damage is not apparent on reasonable inspection
2. The Company will provide a PRF (Product Returns Form) which must accompany the items. Failure to complete the PRF in full and return within the specified time period as indicated on the PRF will result in delays in processing the return and will render any claims for credit null and void. The Company reserves the right to request photographic evidence. Misrepresentation of claims and damage of items will result in all returns and claims being null and void.
3. Should the Company deemed to be at fault, the Company will organise and be liable for costs incurred in the return of the product. Should the error be that of the Customer, it is the Customer’s responsibility and at their cost to organise and ensure the return of the items. The Company is able to assist with and organise the return of small items at a cost of £12.50 from the UK Mainland. Please contact the Company for further details.
4. The Company accepts no responsibility for returned items lost or damaged
5. Items must be returned unopened and with the original packaging intact.
6. Under no circumstances will items be accepted for return if they are damaged, subject to improper handling or abuse, have been partly opened or used or the seals and labels removed or tampered with.
7. Items received back in a non-resaleable condition will not be credited.
8. Should Stock items e.g. Farla Own Brand and other smaller items (at the Company’s discretion) be found to be in a non-resaleable condition, these may or may not be credited at the Company’s discretion. Under no circumstances will credit be given on Non-Stock items e.g. (but not limited to) furniture, fridges, bags, lighting and other large equipment, unless agreed by the Company and the Supplier(s).
9. The Company reserves the right to apply a handling charge/restocking fee of between 5% and 40% of the value of the items as per the Company’s agreement with the Supplier and / or a minimum handling charge of £15.00 for all cancellations, amendments and non-faulty returned items.
10. Due to medical regulations, the Company will not accept any pharmaceutical product returns as per Clause 1.3.
11. Goods requiring temperature-controlled storage are not returnable at the Company’s discretion.