The Wallach Endocell® offers a simple, manual suction process for extracting screening samples from the endometrium. In most cases, no cervical dilation is necessary. This non-traumatic process screens for endometrial carcinoma, precancerous conditions, and uterine pathogens and can be utilized for fertility diagnostics, hormonal therapy, endometrial biopsy, and menstrual extraction.
- Moldable for easy insertion into a markedly anteverted or retroverted uterus
- Excellent suction provided by elastomeric seal piston plunger
- Numbered sounding marks for safety and precision
- No cervical dilation necessary in most cases
- 3.1mm outside diameter
- Sterilised and individually packaged
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.