Frequently bought together
OpSite* Post-Op is a revolutionary post-operative dressing combining a high Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (MVTR) film and the cushioning and absorbency of a low adherent pad together with an easy application carrier system. The hydrophilic polyurethane film on OpSite Post-Op has REACTIC* properties that 'switch on' in the presence of moisture allowing any excess to transpire into the atmosphere.
- Opsite Post Op meets the criteria for an Ideal Wound Dressing. For more information click here.
- Opsite Post-Op also offers the following advantages:
- Bacterial barrier
Protects the site against extrinsic contamination, reducing the risk of infection by bacteria, including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureaus (MRSA).
- Waterproof film
Patient can shower with the dressing in situ.
- Low allergy adhesive
A unique grid pattern adhesive minimising the risk of an allergic response.
- Highly absorbent pad
Rapidly absorbs serous exudate. Allows lateral spread across the pad to maximise absorbency and reduce the risk of skin maceration.
- Low adherence
The wound contact layer enables exudate to pass through to allow minimal trauma on removal.
- Conformable and extensible film
Comfortable and non obtrusive for the patient. May help to reduce occurrence of skin blistering in joint surgery.
- High MVTR The REACTIC* film has a unique molecular structure with an MVTR of approximately 11000g/m2 /24hr, making it significantly more permeable to water vapour than ordinary films in the presence of moisture.
- Round corners/thin film
Reduces occurrence of lifting or snag, helping the dressing to stay in place for longer.
- Helps to prevent skin blistering
Opsite Post Op may help to prevent post-operative blistering in joint surgery.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.