MediBac Antibacterial Alcohol Hand Sanitiser | 5L | Single
This item falls outside our normal logistics carrier remit so will incur an extra charge. Please contact Farla Healthcare Representative who will be able to provide a quote.
This Medibac Antibacterial hand sanitiser is perfect for you if you are looking for an effective, time-efficient way to keep your hands clean. The huge 5L bottle means there is more than enough for you to fill up your on the go bottles, use at home or use in conjunction with your Medibac dispenser.
- 75% ALCOHOL - To give you the best possible chance at protecting yourself, we have developed this hand sanitiser to have 75% Alcohol content, a percentage proven to kill most germs.
- NON-STICKY - Farla Medical have developed this hand sanitiser to leave no sticky residue after use.
- 5 LITRES - Supplied in a large 5 Litre container, suitable for refilling dispenser stations and bottles.
- FARLA MEDICAL BRAND - Developed by Farla Medical Ltd, a London-based medical consumables supplier to the NHS and Care Homes nationwide.
- Apply to dry hands. Rub thoroughly into the hands until dry, ensuring all areas are covered.
- INGREDIENTS- Deionized Water, Ethyl Alcohol 70% Carbomer, Tri Ethanol Amine, Mono Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, 5-Chlor-2-Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-30on, 2 Methyl-4-Isothiazolin-3-on, Isothiazoliinone-3-one
- Bacterial according to BS EN 1040
- Fungicidal according to BS EN 1275
- Conforms with norm BS EN 1500